|1||–||7. Allegro Vivo|
|3||–Gounod, Georg Solti Conducting The Orchestra Of The Royal Opera House, Covent Garden||Faust - Ballet Music|
|4||–Offenbach , Arr. Rosenthal, Georg Solti Conducting The Orchestra Of The Royal Opera House, Covent Garden||Gaité Parisienne|
|5||–||1. Allegretto (Tempo Di Valse)|
|9||–||4. Moderato Maestoso|
|10||–||5. Moderato Con Moto|
Early UK version for this Category.
There may be versions that have a flipback sleeve.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "Original recording by" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "Recording first published 1961"
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Laminated on front only
- No flipbacks
- Boxed Decca logo on front and back
- Large "stereo" caption on front
- Spine has text on it, bold "stereo" caption on spine
- Uncredited sleeve notes in English on back
- "© The Decca Record Co. Ltd., London, 1961"
- "Printed in England by St. James Press, London and Edenbridge"
- SXL 2280 on sleeve
- SXL.2280 on labels
- Tracks A and B1 (Offenbach) recorded 26 - 27 May 1960 in Kingsway Hall, London
- Tracks B2.a to B2.g (Gounod) recorded 28 January 1960 in Kingsway Hall, London
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono issue has Category LXT 5642
- Sub tracks in track B2 are not banded on vinyl
- The librettists for Faust (Barbier and Carre) are mentioned on the sleeve and labels, but the recording doesn't feature any sung text.